Silvflame Emergency Services and Industry Show 2022
20–21 July 2022
Day 1: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Day 2: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Registration opens at 8:30am
At The Fire Service College Moreton-In-Marsh
Silvflame Ltd will be unveiling our new wildfire protection system with a live demonstration. There will be more live demonstrations from other companies. The event will showcase the blue-light sector, featuring exhibitors, live demonstrations, unique learning opportunities and unrivalled networking.
The two-day event brings together all disciplines from the emergency-services sector to discover innovative technology and operational solutions, share their experiences and unite in their collaborative approach to public safety. The show will be held every two years.
Come along to Silvflame Emergency Services and Industry Show to:
- Source new equipment and training
- Find solutions to operational problems
- Seek outsourcing providers
- Discover emerging technologies
- Network and collaborate with colleagues
The event will also be open to all emergency services and companies in all sectors of fire, security, safety, health, communication, personal protection, surveillance and much more.
Why should I visit?
- Live demonstrations let you see products in action, enabling you to evaluate and compare solutions effectively.
- Learn about the latest developments from industry experts and gain invaluable insights on critical topics.
- Receive the latest guidance on key legislation and stay up to date with your legal responsibilities.
- Get a return on investment and meet the distributors and integrators who can ensure your safety offering is streamlined for maximum cost savings while still explicitly matching your requirements.
- Meet key associations to keep up to date with the latest trends and technology solutions, enabling you to maintain and hone your competitive edge.
- Speak to key associations and organisations, and connect with industry colleagues.
- Catch up with industry colleagues at one of the many social spaces at the event.
- You can also connect with exhibitors and visitors building automation.
- Reach the entire sector and build valuable connections.
- Gain broad reach of public-safety technology professionals to share knowledge, ideas and experiences.
- Develop existing and new business relationships and utilise networking opportunities to help you reach your organisation’s objectives.
Networking lunch and drinks
Catch up with industry colleagues new and old at the event lunch.
To price to attend the event will be £80.00 per person. This will include lunch and refreshments and will require a £25.00 deposit to secure your place. The full amount must be paid by 31 May 2022. If you do not attend on the day, you will not receive a refund.
Silvflame Ltd will be supporting three great charities, and we will be giving a percentage of the event’s profits to these charities: Great Western Air Ambulance Charity, Police Care UK, The Firefighters Charity.
All money will be refunded if the event does not go ahead.
Speaking at the event
If you are interested in speaking at the event or being a panellist to talk about various emergency-services and industry topics and issues in the world today, there are limited places. Please fill in the attendee’s registration below to apply.
For more information, go to silvflameltd.co.uk/events-2022