The Future of Fire Safety: UL Insights and Foresights
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020
Time: 11:30am to 12:30pm (AEDT / GMT+11)
1:30pm to 2:30pm (NZDT)
Location: Online Webinar through Microsoft Live Events
Join Johnson Controls Fire Suppression Webinar and learn about the latest innovations and trends of fire protection to protect people and property.
In this session, we will be joined by Matthew Wright, Business Development Manager of UL where he will explain the roles of UL, UL certification, testing and research, factors that impact product compliance and listings, and the emerging trends and challenges shaping the fire industry.
This informative webinar is free-to-attend for anyone in the fire industry who would find the information beneficial to your business. We also welcome any interested participants outside of Australia to join.
- Why UL?
- Factors influencing business decisions, risk landscape and why product compliance matters
- Evidence of suitability and the differences between product certification, testing and expert opinions
- Australian UL Certification – Overview of current & future certification schemes
- Commitment and support to international activities
- UL testing, listings and research
- The future of the fire industry
We will have Q&A at the end of the session but we’re also happy for you to send us any questions in advance. You may submit your questions to: [email protected]
Places are limited so hurry, sign up today!