- This event has passed.
Greenville, MS | Regional Rail Response Training
October 17, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Join the IAFC and industry experts for a Regional Rail Response training event. The training is designed to bring local and regional agencies together to better understand the response efforts and roles should a derailment or incident occur and to discuss unified and coordinated response activities to a train derailment scenario, involving crude oil.
When: Tuesday, October 17, 2017, at 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
400 East Robertshaw St.
Greenville, MS 38701
You will gain:
- An understanding of the response disciplines and associated roles during a response to a rail incident.
- Knowledge about the industry and rail lines within your region, including the commodities that are transported.
- An understanding of the need for a coordinated effort when responding to an incident, and how to effectively manage available resources.
- Experience in a group exercises to reinforce the training concepts around a train derailment scenario.
- 8 hours of training credits towards your annual hazardous material training requirement through the IAFC Academy.
Register today and share this event with those you think will benefit from this training.