- This event has passed.
Fire Safety in Tunnels 2018
April 12, 2018 - April 13, 2018
Tunnel fires have taken many lives and caused much damage. Questminds’s Tunnel: Fire & Safety Conference is designed on all the critical issues and the necessary steps which tunnelling industry has to implement to protect the tunnel users from fire disasters. Safety procedures that go along with Tunnels will always be questioned to ensure that newly built tunnels adhere to these best practices.
If you don’t want to miss out on the best practices, new technologies when it comes to tunnel safety, maintenance, what were the mistakes that have been made in the past and what we have learnt from them, then 2018 April is coming to you with a must attend event for you and your colleagues.
Join your fellow colleagues in Amsterdam, Fire Safety in TUNNELS Conference on the 12th and 13th April 2018.
Key Benefits for Attending:
- Speakers from over 12 countries
- 15+ Keynote Presentations
- Interactive panel discussions
- Real Life case studies – Combatting the challenges, successes as well as lessons learnt from existing and newly developed tunnels.
- A cross industry overview on Metro tunnels, Road Tunnels, Railway Tunnels
- More than 6 hours of Networking session with one-to-one business meetings
Who should attend:
Fire Brigades and Ministries:
- Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure
- Safety Advisor
- Fire Expert
- Chief Fire Officer
From Tunnel Owners and Operators:
- Fire Suppression/Detection/Prevention Expert
- Tunnel Manager
- Tunnels Segment Leader
- Risk Prevention Expert
- Evacuation Expert
- Communications/Lighting Expert
- Fire/ Safety Engineer
- Operation Expert
- Infrastructure Planning Engineer
- Project Management
- Director of Structure Fireproofing
- Traffic Engineer
- Tunnel Designer