March 28, 2018 - March 29, 2018
LMOPS and French Chemical Society are pleased to announce that the Second International Conference on ECO-friendly Flame Retardant Additives and Materials (ECOFRAM) will take place in Metz in CentraleSupélec School, France on the 28th & 29th March 2018.
Over the two days, the conference will be devoted to the state of the art as well as the latest development of basic and applied research concerning the development of eco-friendly flame retardant additives and materials.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- New and Sustainable flame retardant additives
- Bio-based FR additives and polymers
- Life cycle analysis of flame retardant products (ageing, recycling)
- Environmental aspects, fire toxicity and smoke
- Fire retardancy of fibres, textiles and composites
- Industrial applications and markets for Eco-FR products
- Regulation, standardization and fire testing
- Dr. Jenny Alongi: University of Milan, Italy
- Dr. Sabyasachi Gaan : EMPA- Materials Science and Technology, Switzerland
- Prof. Jean-Luc Gardette: Institut de Chimie de Clermont Ferrand, France
- Dr. Anna Stec : UCLan, Preston, England