- This event has passed.
A+A International Trade Fair
October 17, 2017 - October 20, 2017
A+A is the world’s largest and most important specialist trade fair for all aspects of safety and security with quantitative and qualitative first class product range, numerous special events and informative meetings
In 2017 we once again look forward to welcoming over 1,500 exhibitors from around the world. The main focus will be on innovative products, the latest scientific discoveries and the most important developments in the areas of Safety, Security and Health at Work.
These following areas form the basis of A+A:
- Safety at Work
- Security at Work
- Health at Work
- Specialised equipment for disaster management
- Forums / Presentations / Special Shows
In addition to our core themes, safety, security and health at work, we offer our specialist audience consolidated information on the specialised segments of corporate fashion with the Fashion Show and ergonomics with the special show, Workplace Design!
Main product categories:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Health at work
- High-risk prevention
- Envionmental protection at work
- Avoidance of damage to property and reduction in quality
- Measurement technology for the avoidance of malfunction/accidents
Visitor target groups:
- Visitor target groups (2009)
- Safety engineers
- Safety experts and officers
- Managers, employers
- Works and factory committees and staff councils
- Company and works doctors, industrial physicians
- Supervisory bodies, government agencies and mutual indemnity
34th International Congress on Occupational Health and Safety (A+A)
More than 5,500 visitors attended the events of the A+A Congress 2013. The wide range of themes, the strong orientation towards the requirements involved with workplace practices and current information make the A+A Congress the leading event for all questions regarding safety and health in the workplace.
Here is where national and international professionals from companies in the fields of politics, administration, associations as well as social partners meet.