7th Annual Tunnel Operations & Maintenance Conference
February 20, 2019 @ 8:00 am - February 21, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
The 7th Annual Tunnel Operations & Maintenance conference will provide practical strategies for improving tunnel operations and management at every stage of the journey, from design and construction through to ongoing maintenance and everyday operations, with a key focus on improving safety and emergency response procedures. Learn from innovative case studies and international speakers to improve tunnels around the country.
Download the program to see the agenda and speaker line up: http://bit.ly/2yWIxzV
Attend & learn:
– How to include considerations for operations in design & construction
– Lessons learnt from leading tunnel operators to enhance your operations & reduce cost
– How to reduce disruptions during tunnel maintenance
– Strategies to proactively manage fire safety in tunnels
– Insights into improving connections between ITS in tunnels & the rest of the network
– Enhance stakeholder collaboration for better operations & maintenance
Use the code CC*APF when registering and save $100!