FDIC International 2017
April 24, 2017 - April 29, 2017
At FDIC International 2017, wisdom is in plentiful supply. Your thoughts and opinions matter here; your very presence here indicates that you truly are interested and motivated to learn and grow. Firefighters understand that learning requires an open mind. Learning requires that we suspend our ideologies and make ourselves receptive to new messages, different points of view, and other methods and practices. We know this year’s FDIC International will provide you with those opportunities.
- Excellent hands on training evolutions taught by expert firefighter instructors.
- Variety of classroom sessions to expand your points of view and practices.
- Earn CEU for attending classroom and hands on training sessions.
- See quality fire equipment and fire apparatus vendors all in one place. Plan your purchases for 2016.
- Incredible special events like Tuesday at comedy night, Wednesday at Fool’s Bash, Thursday at 5K Courage and Valor Fun Run and the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Stop Drop Rock ’n Roll, Friday at 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb and the Union block party.
- Network with firefighters from around the country and worldwide from Canada, Brazil or Sweden.